You are here
What steps do I need to take to graduate?
In addition to your program's requirements, the following administrative steps may be required to get your degree. Check with your program office.
- Filed a Graduate Degree Plan? (All graduate students)
- Assigned your Examination Committee?
- Applied to Graduate? (All graduate students)
- Downloaded Examination Forms?
Here is more information about degree completion steps.
- December 5th - Matt Hockett "Specialization in Sport"
- November 14th - Corey Schlosser "Green Concrete: Leaching Properties of an Alternative Cement Binder"
- October 24th - Katie Zlonis "Conservation genetics for the arctic flora of the North Shore"
UMD Grad Students in the News
- MTAG students puts her learning into practice
- IBS MS student receives 2017 Distinguished Master's Thesis Award
On-campus Resources for Graduate Students
The UMD Writers' Workshop is open to all UMD students, faculty, and staff who would like help improving their writing.
Resources for Non-native Speakers of English
The Academic Writing and Learning Center is pleased to announce study groups for all members of the UMD community who are non-native speakers of English.
Study Groups meet in KAML 213, behind the Writers' Workshop. These study groups are free and not for credit. Participants will practice a variety of skills in a relaxed setting and become more proficient at English overall.
For any questions and to make a reservation (not required), please contact Mia O'Brien at email@example.com or 726-7883.
The Multicultural Center offers a number of different resources and ways for students to get involved. It is both a place to gather and a forum for the educational, political, social, and cultural issues that are important to the students, faculty, staff, and the greater community.
Health Services are available right here on campus to support the physical and mental well-being of UMD students.
Disability Resources promotes access on campus and coordinates academic accommodations with students who have disabilities.