Should U of M students upload their own unofficial transcripts?

Yes. Applicants who have been previously enrolled at the University of Minnesota (any campus) can obtain free electronic copies of their transcripts from OneStop student services. Applicants will upload these directly into AY. However, if they are admitted, these applicants do not have to pay for an official transcript. The Graduate School Admissions Office will retrieve official copies for them.

Return to all FAQs.