You are here
We offer two types of health coaching (lifestyle coaching and nutrition coaching) to support you in your wellbeing goals.
To earn 250 wellbeing points, meet with the lifestyle coach, nutrition coach, or both four times (see more under "Wellbeing Points Bank" below).
Rachel Gilbertson, M.Ed., can support you in inspiring, mobilizing and sustaining your path toward wellbeing. Lifestyle Health Coaching is a conversation about your overall wellbeing and ways to move toward your goals in a way that is unique and meaningful to you.
Lifestyle Health coaching uses a whole person approach that recognizes that all aspects of wellbeing are important and interconnected: our health (physical & mental), our relationships and environments, and our sense of belonging, purpose & meaning, and safety & security.
Things you might want to discuss include but are not limited to:
- Enhancing Overall Wellbeing
- Personal Growth & Development
- Creating meaningful goals & purposeful intentions
- Learning Self-care practices, Stress Reduction, Mindfulness, Meditation, and Self-compassion/acceptance practices
- Incorporating movement and activity in enjoyable ways
- Meeting your Wellbeing Point Goals in a way that is beneficial for you
- To schedule a meeting, please call 218-726-6753.
Amanda Joyce, MS RD, is available to support you and offer guidance with your nutrition. Sessions are low pressure, are at your own pace, and are based on what you would like for yourself. Depending on your interests, we can discuss a variety of topics. My goal is to help clients with a flexible eating style that fuels their body in a satisfying and enjoyable way.
Examples of common nutrition coaching topics:
- Sports nutrition
- Concerns such as high blood pressure, pre-diabetes/diabetes, heart disease
- Other health conditions that are affect nutrition, such as digestive issues (gallbladder, celiac disease), cancer, surgeries, etc.
- Food allergy/intolerance
- Learning more about cooking, recipe ideas, or revamping favorite recipes
To schedule a meeting, please call 218-726-8345.
Appointments can be walking meetings if you prefer. If the days or times available don't work for you, please contact us to find a time that works best for you.
Wellbeing Points Program
- Earn 250 wellbeing points.
- Completion requirements: Participate in a minimum of four face-to-face sessions. This can be a combination between lifestyle and nutrition coaching visits.
- Deadline: Enroll by April 30, 2018 by scheduling an appointment. Complete by August 31, 2018.
Here are some tools to help you get started thinking about your own health and wellbeing and what you're wanting from your Health Coaching meetings.
- Log into your RedBrick Portal and take your Health Assessment
- Assessing Your Overall Wellbeing