Weight Watchers® on Campus
You are here
200/400 Wellbeing Points
Weight Watchers offers a community of support to help manage weight and make healthy changes. Although this group is open to all employees, UPlan members can earn wellness points and receive reimbursement for attending meetings on campus.
Reimbursement and Wellbeing Points
As a UPlan member, you and your covered spouse are eligible to be reimbursed $90 along with 200 wellbeing points when you attend at least 14 meetings within a four-month period. Since you can be reimbursed twice for completing Weight Watchers in a program year, the maximum amount you can be reimbursed in a year is $180 and you can earn up to 400 wellbeing points.
- Learn how to get a fee reimbursement
- Sign up with the Weight Watchers Monthly Pass system using your UPlan member access information:
- University of Minnesota "Company ID”: 52902
- University of Minnesota “Company passcode”: WW52902
- Weight Watchers Monthly pass is $44.95
- Attend 14 meetings over a four-month period of time to be eligible for reimbursement. It’s important to know that your credit or debit card will automatically be charged each month unless you cancel your Weight Watchers account. You can call 866-204-2885 to cancel your account.
Weight Watchers at Work: Summer 2018
Wednesday Meetings (Weigh-in 4:15-4:45 p.m, Meeting 4:45-5:15 p.m)
6/6- 8/15 in Cina Hall 106*
No session on 7/4 due to holiday
8/22 session TBD
Directions to Cina Hall 106 from Griggs Center:
Go to the first level of Kirby Student Center
Take a right after the Kirby Tabling/ Bookstore area
Cina 106 is the 2nd classroom on the right