Group Strength Express
You are here
150 Wellbeing Points
Bulldog Strength Boot Camp
This is a great opportunity to get off to a great start to all your health and fitness goals for the summer
Summer 2018 Session
Days and Times: T/TH 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM or 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Dates: June 4th thru July 19th (No camp week of July 4th): 6 Weeks (12 Sessions)
Location: UMD Athletic Weight Room (SpHC 29)
Cost: $120 Eligible for 50% Reimbursement (See details below)
- Instructor: Matt Bauman
- Learn more and Register Here
Eligibility and Requirements for Reimbursement
- To receive 150 wellbeing points and partial reimbursement, participants must attend at least 10 of the 12 classes
- Employees and spouses who are UPlan policy holders are eligible for a reimbursement of 50% up to $100 of the $120 registration fee
- This class would count toward a participant's one University Fitness Reimbursement for the 2017-2018 program year
- All reimbursements for both the employee and/or spouse will be taxable and dispersed through the UMN employee UPlan policy holder's paycheck. Most reimbursements take 4-6 weeks to process after completion of the course. Learn more about how to get a fee reimbursement
- Due to a mid-program year change, these wellbeing points would appear as Group Strength Express Points
Group Strength Express
- Group Strength Express (GSX) will strengthen your muscles, enhance your cardiovascular fitness, and teach you the basics of a balanced exercise program with the individual attention of a Certified Personal Trainer. UPlan members are eligible to receive a 50% reimbursement of costs and will receive 150 wellbeing points if they attend 13 of 16 sessions, including the pre and post-program assessments.
Small group that meets for 45 minutes, twice a week, for eight weeks
5 to 10 minutes warm-up, 30 minutes of muscular strength and cardio circuit training, and a 5 to 10 minute cool-down/stretching segment utilizing a variety of equipment and techniques.
Spring 2018 Sessions
Days and Times: T/TH 4:00-4:45 (M/W 4:00-4:45 Session is full)
Dates: February 6 - April 5
Location: SpHC 33
Cost: $199* Eligible for 50% Reimbursement (See details below)
Limit: 8 per session There will be waitlist options if sessions fill up.
- Instructors: M/W 4:00 - Jacob WilcoxT/Th 4:00 - Cooper Carlson
Registration is now open To register, please stop by Recreational Sports Outdoor Program: 153 SpHC (Phone: 218-726-7128 firstname.lastname@example.org)
Employees and spouses who are UPlan policy holders are eligible for a reimbursement of 50% (up to $100) of the $199 registration fee NEW: Lifetime reimbursements have gone away, which means that a UPlan employee is eligible to receive this reimbursement for one fitness class each new program year). Participants must complete both pre-and post-program assessments, attend at least 13 of the 16 classes will receive 150 Wellbeing Points and $100 Reimbursement. All reimbursements for both the employee and/or spouse will be taxable and dispersed through the UMN employee UPlan policy holder's paycheck. Most reimbursements take 4-6 weeks to process after completion of the course.
**Please note that RSOP does not manage the reimbursement process. Also note that Fit Choices Reimbursement has a different process. For questions about the reimbursement process,contact email@example.com