Weight Watchers® on Campus
You are here
200/400 Wellbeing Points
Weight Watchers offers a community of support to help manage weight and make healthy changes. Although this group is open to all employees, UPlan members can earn wellness points and receive reimbursement for attending meetings on campus.
Cost Reimbursement & Wellbeing Points
Weight Watchers Monthly pass is $44.95.
People can start fresh with reimbursements as the lifetime maximums are going away. Employees can receive two reimbursements of $100.00 each program year and receive points for two series within a program year. One series is 14 sessions in a 4 month time frame and that is worth 200 points. This means they could get a maximum of 400 points in a wellness program year as well as a total of $200.
- Create a new reimbursement account with the University's vendor. To log in, go to www.121benefits.com. Hover your cursor over “Participants” and click on FSA-HRA-HSA Login. On the left side, enter your U of MN employee ID as your username and password. If you are a spouse eligible for reimbursement, add “01” to the end of the U of MN employee’s ID you are married to. The system will have you create a unique password once you are logged in. Locate the tab labeled “Profile” across the top and click. Enter your bank information here. You do not need to do anything else to receive reimbursement.
- Sign up with the Weight Watchers Monthly Pass system using your UPlan member access information:
- University of Minnesota "Company ID”: 52902
- University of Minnesota “Company passcode”: WW52902
- Attend 14 meetings over a four-month period of time to be eligible for reimbursement. It’s important to know that your credit or debit card will automatically be charged each month unless you cancel your Weight Watchers account. You can call 866-204-2885 to cancel your account.
Fall 2017 Schedule
Wednesday Meetings (Weigh-in 4:15-4:45 p.m, Meeting 4:45-5:15 p.m).
Weigh in: 4:15-4:45 pm Meeting 4:45pm-5:15pm
Location: Griggs Center**11/29 Location Kirby Plaza 309 (not Kirby Student Center. Please go to the 3rd floor of Kirby Plaza, find the room between the College of Liberal Arts office and American Indian Learning Resource Center).*12/13 Garden Room*12/27 No session, UMD Closed