HR Supervisory Training-Part 1
You are here
UMD Department of Human Resources has heard a need for supervisory training sessions. This is the first of many Supervisory 101's. Supervisors, managers and above are invited to attend. The training will include supervision fundamentals, introduction to public employment at the University, PELRA and unions, contract administration, leaves of absence, and employee engagement, onboarding, and talent management.
The training will be a 3-hour session held in Griggs Center (room 202) in Kirby Student Center. The dates and times are below along with the Ulearn numbers for the first two sessions.
- Friday, March 31, 2017 12:30 - 3:30 pm (Ulearn #54682-UMD03312017)
- Tuesday, April 18, 2017 12:30 - 3:30 pm (Ulearn #54686-UMD04182017)
- Thursday, April 27, 2017 9 am - noon (Ulearn #54687-UMD04272017)
- Thursday, May 11, 2017 9 am - noon (Ulearn #54688-UMD05112017)
- Thursday, May 25, 2017 9 am - noon (Ulearn #54689-UMD05252017)
- Monday, June 5, 2017 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm (Ulearn #54690-UMD06052017)
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 9 am - noon (Ulearn #54691-UMD06212017)
To sign up:
- Please visit this page to access ULearn.
- Scroll down slightly to find “Accessing Ulearn” and click on “Sign in to Ulearn” using your X.500.
- Once signed in to ULearn, locate the search box at the top right corner of the ULearn home page. Please type in " HR Supervisory Training" and search.
- Click on "HR Supervisory Training" one more time.
- View the list of sessions offered and click on the session you'd like to attend.