Fall 2013-Eddy Lecture
October 12, 2013
RTI Instruction in Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, & Morphology
-Nancy Telian, M.S., CCC-SLP
Co-director Reading with TLC
Where: Labovitz 118, Labovitz School of Business Building, UMD campus
*Scroll down for registration information.
- Payment policy: Payment must be postmarked BY the early registration date to qualify for the reduced rate. Registrations with payment postmarked after that date (or on the day of the lecture) will not be eligible for the discounted early registration rate.
- Electronic Registration: Electronic Registration for upcoming lecture
Payment for electronic registration must be postmarked by early registration due date to qualify for the reduced rate. Unfortunately we are not able to offer online payment at this time. Please send payment to:
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
31 W. College Street
174 Chester Chester Park
Duluth, MN 55812
- Early General ( Payment postmarked by September 27 )
- Late General ( Payment postmarked after September 27, or Pay-at-Door)
- Early Full-time student*(Payment postmarked by September 27 )
- Late Full-time student*(Payment postmarked after September 27 )
- Full-time UMD CSD student (Payment postmarked after September 27 )
- Waived Fee Participants: Instructions for redeeming the vouchers can be found on the back of the certificate. To redeem for the current lecture, vouchers must be postmarked by September 27.
- Radison (1-800-333-3333)
- Best Western Edgewater (1-800-777-7925)
- Limited amount of rooms are reserved at a discounted price under group code: 9107.
- Available until the morning of Thursday, September 10, 2013.
- Other Accommodations
- Please contact Sethen Ettestad for additional information or with any questions:
Disability accommodations :
- Edwin H. Eddy Foundation
- Communication Sciences & Disorders, UMD