Current Job Openings
ProWEST Internship - Walker, MN
PROWEST & Associates
Full-time Internship Opportunity
Pro-West & Associates Inc., a GIS Consulting firm located in Walker, MN, is looking for students interested in a summer internship. A full-time position may be available to an exceptionally qualified candidate. Come see us at 2 UMD Events
Alumni Talk - by Lucas Scharenbroich, Senior Developer
Date: Wednesday, April 23rd
Time: 5:00 pm
Where: HH 216
Thursdays, April 24th
Time: 10:00 am-2:00 pm
CS Department Conference Room, HH 321
Apply In Advance @ GoldPASS
Pro-West & Associates, Inc. (PWA) has been providing highly specialized GIS Consulting and data management services to regional and national clients since its founding and as a partnership in 1987. PWA is one of the Upper Midwest's longest-established private firms devoted to assisting public and private entities with the integration of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology. We have been an Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI) business partner since 1990 and are Minnesota's most senior dealer of ESRI desktop GIS software products. Our current staff is comprised of Consultants, Programmers, and Technicians, many of whom are certified GIS professionals (GISP's).Author: cfordComments
Essentia Duluth - IS Intern
Essentia Health - Duluth, MN
IS Intern - Web/Business Applications
For full listing and instructions go to:
Search Terms: Duluth, Information Systems, All.
Location: Information Services, Peerless Building
Job ID: 16945BR
Time/Days: Part-time .50/Days/Time varies/ No weekends or holidays
The intern will perform a variety of technical support duties to ensure the timely installation, modification of Electronic Health Record (EHR), or support and repair of desktop and mobile information technology. Provides end users with first level support covering a wide variety of questions on systems, software, hardware, peripherals, services, etc. Responsibilities also include investigating assigned requests for services; researching and developing solutions to issues and requests; moving existing and installing new/upgraded end user equipment and software; troubleshooting and repairing desktop and mobile hardware and software; assisting users in effectively utilizing information technology; performing associated administrative/documentation tasks; assisting with internal process improvement initiatives; and maintaining up-to-date job knowledge. Routes more complex problems to other first, second or third level support following procedures. Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers and others.
Education and/or Experience Required:
* Junior or senior level student currently enrolled in an accredited school working toward a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Health Information Management or equivalent.
* General knowledge of desktop and mobile hardware and software
* Basic knowledge of supported computer platforms, operating systems, and security.Author: cfordComments
Essentia Duluth - Multiple CS Openings
Essentia - Duluth, MN
Multiple Information Systems Openings
To view openings and apply:
Search Terms: Duluth, Information Systems, All
* Chief Information Security Officer
* Data Center Technicial
* Database Administrator (5QL DBA)
* Information Security Analyst I
* IS Intern - Web/Business Applications
* Network Analyst
* Systems AdministratorAuthor: cfordComments
Compudyne in Duluth, Syst Eng Wanted
Compudyne - Duluth, MN
Project Systems Engineer III
Find your niche:
As a Project System Engineer III, you'll collaborate with exceptional people to design, build and implement IT platforms and products for businesses. You will demonstrate technical expertise in systems architecture design and engineering, providing value-added technical consultation and configuration for integrated networks. You're a leader who will perform a variety of duties related to designing and implementing Compudyne clients with identified project tasks and deliverables. You'll provide technical support and collaborate with account managers to find solutions for clients. And, you'll work with management to develop and improve communications and work processes for the team and other departments. This position is your chance to utilize your high level of technical expertise and strong customer services skills to establish and enhance positive relations with your co-workers and clients.
Develop your skills:
Going in, you need to have a Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years of progressive experience in Systems Engineering/Architecture. You'll also need 3+ years of experience in:
* Design, Implementation and Support of high availability systems
* Deploying ISCSI or Fiber Chanel SANs
* Administrating routing, switching and fault tolerance solutions
* Designing, building and implementing virtualization stacks
* Performing Active Directory, SQL and Microsoft Exchange Migrations
* Deploying and administrating systems and virtualization solutions
* Implementing and troubleshooting mission critical IT systems
* Working with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V or Citrix XenServer Hyper-Visor technologies
To stand out as a candidate we would love it if you had the following experience/credentials:
* Certification such as MCSE, MCITP, MCSA, VCP or related educational experience
* Extensive experience deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting complex server hardware including blade technologies
* Solid understanding of networking technologies and their impact to successful deployment of systems infrastructures
* Experience managing P2V conversion projects of physical source Windows systems (Linux and other guest OS P2V experience a plus)
* Knowledge of full range of distributed messaging, email, active directory, middleware, application integration, web services, collaboration, content & knowledge management, systems management and related operating systems
We appreciate our employees and want to prove it. Compudyne combines competitive wages with an excellent bonus package that includes Medical, Dental, Group Life and Disability Insurance, 401K and PTO. We also provide numerous perks to thank you for your hard work.
Join our team:
We like to work with people who can communicate clearly and learn quickly. Every day is a new challenge, and we're constantly seeking ways to help our team get better at what we do. If that's you, we want you on our team. There's a lot to this position. If you have more questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org a full job description or simply send a cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you.Author: cfordComments
MN Power Part-time CS job
Allete/MN Power - Duluth, MN
Programmer Analyst II - Part-time (0.6)
ALLETE, Inc. is looking for a Part Time (0.6) Programmer / Analyst II to join its Information Technology Solutions Department. The selected candidate will work with the Energy Supply and Pricing IT Support group developing and maintaining applications used by ALLETE's Power Marketing function.
* Under supervision: provide technical analysis, system administration, programming and support for users in order to meet power marketing function needs and ongoing compliance requirements.
* Responsible for implementing computer solutions in support of business and user needs, developing and executing system modifications and testing plans, troubleshooting production issues, providing training to users, creating and maintaining documentation, performing data analysis, and assuring system performance.
* Motivated self-starter able to work effectively on independent and team projects.
* Detail-oriented, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Flexible and able to handle multiple work projects and priorities.
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills to establish & maintain positive working relationships.
* Experience with several of the following is desirable:
- Java, C/C++ or C# programming
- Database administration, modeling or querying
- SQL and PL/SQL
- Linux/Unix Shell scripting or Windows PowerShell scripting
- Oracle Application Development Framework
- Service Orientated Architecture Concepts
- Sarbanes-Oxley Concepts
* Off-hour emergency support of systems is required.
* Occasional travel to other company locations is required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical/Power Engineering, or related field.
* Over four years of applicable work-related experience is required. Work-related experience includes work in one or multiple of the following areas: Applications Development, Database, Cyber Security and Compliance.
Cirrus Duluth, Entry Level CS Job
CIRRUS AIRCRAFT - Duluth, MN
Desktop Support Engineer, Full-Time, Entry Level
The successful candidate will provide day-to-day technical support for hardware, software and other computer related technology issues and inquires. Determine effective resolution by troubleshooting, analyzing issues, and drawing on past experience. Interact with internal & external escalation resources to resolve complex technical issues. Maintain and repair computer systems and other related technology. Work on projects related to I.S. initiatives.
* Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
* Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems
* Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups
* Set up new computers workstations and phones
Education and/or Experience:
* Associates degree or Bachelor's degree in computer related field or equivalent.
* 2+ years working as a Desktop Support Technician or equivalent role preferred but not required.
* Experience with computer operating systems, applications and hardware.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively work with others.
50 Below Duluth - Sr Developer
Senior Software Developer
You're an experienced senior software developer who will be working with a team of other extremely talented developers. You will be responsible for building ridiculously great software. Like all of our senior developers, you will also be expected to help pave the way for new technologies, new processes and an overall better way of life for the ARI development team.
We want to talk to you if:
* You are passionate about software. You know what high quality software looks like and you know how to create it.
* It drives you nuts when you find yourself using lousy software and you take pride that your code is always better.
* You like solving puzzles, riddles and figuring out how stuff works. New technology excites you and you know that sometimes the right way to solve that puzzle or riddle is with a new tool.
* And in conjunction with the previous point, you're not afraid to suggest new technologies and tools.
* You could discuss for hours the various benefits of stuff like unit, functional, integration and regression testing. After all, testing isn't only for the QA team!
* You're not afraid to answer the really challenging questions like "How do we build stuff that's in the cloud?"
* You're not afraid to put the brakes on a release if something's not quite right.
* Have the "gift of gab" and like striking up intelligent conversations.
* Have a strong understanding of different ways to run a project. Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, Waterfall, etc.
* You know what good documentation looks like and how important it is. It may not be fun, but you certainly can't ignore it.
* You love processes. Processes are how things get done and they can always be improved. Always.
* You love things like C#, ASP.Net MVC, Backbone, Bootstrap, Less, Knockout, Angular, Node, MongoDB, Solr, AWS.Author: cfordComments
Internship BS Wing - Minneapolis, MN
Web Developer Internship - Minneapolis, MN
The bswing Web Developer Internship program is designed to give students "real world" experience by working side-by-side with the technology group to develop functional and technical specifications, rapid prototypes, custom applications, and content management and e-commerce solutions.
We're a small shop with a fun and diverse set of clients, which guarantees you'll get exposure to a wide range of projects and technical challenges. We want to make sure you get the most out of your internship, which means we will pair you with a mentor who shares your career interests and who will work closely with you to develop your skills.
This is a paid, full-time internship, typically lasting 6 to 12 weeks, with potential for a longer-term position.
* Over the course of the internship, you will...
- Create detailed documentation and functional specifications (e.g., instructions, defect reports, flow charts)
- Help build and maintain server applications
- Get inspired by well-designed code
- Collaborate with design team on how to craft effective and engaging interactive experiences
- Learn how projects move through the process from proposal to design to development to delivery
- Hang out on our roof top patio and tour the amazing North Loop neighborhood
About bswing:Author: cfordComments
bswing - Minneapolis
Web Developer - Minneapolis, MN
bswing brings smart design to life. We partner with clients seeking to create experiences and products that matter; with organizations large and small that aspire to do remarkable things and strive to impact their performance through deeper understanding of customer and business needs.
bswing is looking for a web developer to join our multifaceted team of researchers, designers, and information architects. bswing web developers provide technical leadership on all our efforts by creating functional and technical specifications, rapid prototypes, custom applications, and content management and e-commerce solutions.
700 N Washington Ave #102 | Minneapolis MN 55401-1156Author: cfordComments
Synapp North in Cloquet Hiring Developer
Synapp North, Cloquet, MN
is looking for a Developer to join our team!
* Develop, maintain, and test all aspects of our browser-based applications
- Mobile and desktop browsers
- Web server
* Provide input on future application enhancements
* Handle basic computer and server administration
* Locally-owned small business with room for advancement
* Flexible work environment
* 20 paid holidays
* Insurance (health, dental, life, short-and long-term disability)
* Knowledge of:
- MS SQL Server
- ASP.NET C#
* 1-3 years experience
* Ability to work independently and on a small team
* Mobile app development skills a plus
24 N 8th St
Cloquet, MN 55720
(855) 5-SYNAPP (855-579-6277)
Fax: (218) 878-2019Author: cfordComments
St. Louis County PC Support Intern Trainee
ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MINNESOTA
Intern Trainee - PC Support
JOB : #INTERN2014-02
SALARY: $12.93 /Hour
Professional and/or technical work that provides practical work experience for current college students or recent college and/or vocational/technical school graduates, and accomplishes special project workloads for St. Louis County.
The Internship for PC Support will involve assisting staff with PC hardware and software set-up, preparing PC's for disposal or auction, service call follow-up after diagnosing problems, and related assignments by IT staff.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF WORK:
The intern Trainee classification is used to provide internship placements for students who seek a practical work experience in their academic field of study.
LOCATION: Government Services Center, 320 West 2nd Street, Duluth, MN 55802.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Pass/Fail):
- Candidates for Intern Trainee placements must be actively enrolled in a technical two or four year program
OR, must have graduated from a technical two or four year program within the last six months.
- Placements shall be in an occupational setting related to the candidate’s field of study.
REQUIREMENTS OF WORK:
- Knowledge in personal computers, including operating systems, application software, and hardware components; Windows operating systems; s; MS Office Suites; WEB browsers; LAN technology; Microsoft Network Operating Systems and e-Mail.
PHYSICAL-MEDICAL STANDARDS: Qualified applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants selected must meet the physical requirements for the position.
DRUG TESTING: Applicants selected for appointment must take and pass a drug test.
BACKGROUND CHECK: Applicants selected for appointment to a position with St. Louis County may be subject to a background investigation.
EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION: All new employees must submit documentation verifying identity and employment eligibility within three days of their first day of employment.
NON-DISCRIMINATION: St. Louis County is an equal opportunity and veteran-friendly employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, disability, genetic information, veteran status or activity in a local Human Rights Commission or any other characteristic protected by law.
APPLY: An Equal Opportunity and Veteran-Friendly Employer
- PAPER APPLICATIONS must be received in our office by 4:30 pm on the closing date. Online applications can be submitted until 11:59 pm on the closing date.
Human Resources Department
100 N 5th Ave. W., Room 1
Duluth, MN 55802
218-726-2422, 218-725-5198 (TDD), 218-725-5054 (fax)Author: cfordComments
Saturn Systems - SW Tester
Saturn Systems - Duluth
QA Software Tester
This is a full-time position with full benefits. Responsible for developing, and executing quality assurance test plans, test cases, and test scripts for software; working with software development project leads and customers; and analyzing requirements and applications to develop test plans.
We will consider computer science majors who can later move into software development.
* Develop test plans using testing software
* Log, track, and verify resolution of software defects
* Develop regression tests
* Experience developing and executing software test plans and using testing software
* Technical knowledge and capability
* Some college preferable; computer science degree
* Good writing, communication, and leadership skills
314 W Superior St, Suite #1015
Meditech - Multiple CS Jobs
Meditech - Minnetonka
Multiple CS openings available:
Programmer Analyst, Software Support Technical, Technical Writer, Quality Control Specialist
& Software Developer
United Tech Corp - SW Intern
United Technologies Corporation - Burnsville, MN
Software Engineer Intern
Search Terms: (United States, Burnsville, All Talent Areas, Software Engineer)
UTC Aerospace Systems - Sensors & Integrated Systems, a leader in the design and manufacturing of sensor and precision instrumentation for commercial, military, and business and regional jet aircraft worldwide has an immediate opening for a Software/Computer Engineering Intern.
We are seeking a college student in the field of software engineering to support the development, test and qualification of aerospace sensors and systems. Experience in C language software design with a background in analog and digital circuit analysis/design is desired.
Applicant will have, at least, completed sophomore year in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering (with additional software related classes) or Computer Science (with some hardware related classes).
Competencies: C language, Microsoft Office Tools, Strong Technical Writing Skills, Strong Oral Presentation Skills, familiarity with software configuration management tools like Subversion, ClearCase, PVCS.
Good communication skills will be required to support technical communications. This individual will need to work with limited written and verbal direction, and be able to work well in a fast paced team environment. This position involves embedded software in an analog sensing technologies environment.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
About United Technologies Corporation
United Technologies Corporation (UTC) provides high technology products and services to the building systems and aerospace industries. It has six segments: Otis, Carrier, UTC Fire & Security (UTC F&S), Pratt & Whitney, Hamilton Sundstrand and Sikorsky. Otis includes elevators, escalators, moving walkways and services. Carrier includes heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and equipment, and food service equipment. UTC F&S offers electronic security, fire detection and suppression, monitoring and response systems and services, and security personnel services. Pratt & Whitney includes military aircraft engines, parts and services, industrial gas turbines and space propulsion. Hamilton Sundstrand includes aerospace products and aftermarket services. Sikorsky offers military and commercial helicopters, aftermarket helicopter, and aircraft parts and services. In October 2008, the Company acquired Architectural Energy Corp. Author: cfordComments
Northern Tier Enerty - IT Internship
Northern Tier Energy - St Paul Park Refinery, MN
IT Internship 2014
Internships are available for Summer, Fall, and Spring Semesters
Employee Type: Full-time Intern
Position Type: Paid
Work Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm M - F
Application Method: Electronically submit a resume, cover letter and current transcript at
Northern Tier Energy is an independent downstream energy company with refining and pipeline operations serving the PADD II region of the United States. We operate our assets in two business segments: the refining business, St. Paul Park Refinery, and the retail business, SuperAmerica, with an overall business strategy that focuses on optimizing crude oil supply, maximizing refinery sales through growing our retail business and by selectively considering acquisition opportunities. We constantly strive to improve the quality of our operations and are looking for you to join our team!
The NTE Intern program offers students the opportunity to put classroom learned skills to use in real-life operable conditions.
Interns will be responsible for assisting our company in implementing numerous projects and activities in the Information Services Department that will provide a detailed understanding of the technical aspects of a business environment. Duties include but are not limited to participation in:
The Information Technology Intern will perform all or some of the following:
* Learn and apply programming/development tools and techniques
* Provide system configuration and installations
* Support software and hardware installations
* Support local and remote servers
* Support, troubleshoot and problem solve telecommunications systems
* Support business process or information systems.
* Requirements: Minimum of 3.0 GPA
* Eligibility to work in the US on an indefinite basis
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skills:
* Proficient (ability to perform the skill with limited assistance) with Microsoft Office Products
* Analytical skills with practical approach to problem solving
* Demonstrated competency and understanding of programming principles and languages
* Excellent interpersonal skills/team player
* Outstanding oral and written communication/presentation skills
* Strong organizational skills - able to prioritize responsibilities
* Adaptability and mobility.
Minimum Education Requirements:
* Major GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
* Pursuing a Bachelor degree in Management Information Services, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field. Current level in College: Freshman, Sophomore or Junior
Arrowhead Library System
Arrowhead Library System - Mountain Iron, MN
Regional Librarian - Automation
The person filling this position will be responsible for design, implementation, integration and daily operations of the library's automation and communication systems, including the integrated library system, LAN, Web server, Internet access, telecommunications and related evolving systems and security issues with said systems. Required - an undergraduate degree with coursework in computer science and a Master's degree in library science, management, computer technology, or a related field.
Job Description: Arrowhead Library System in Northeastern Minnesota - providing service to public, school, academic, and special libraries in the seven counties of Carlton, Cook, Lake, Lake of the Woods, Itasca, Koochiching, and Saint Louis - is seeking an enthusiastic person to fill the Regional Librarian - Automation position. The person filling this position will be responsible for design, implementation, integration and daily operations of the library's automation and communication systems, including the integrated library system, LAN, Web server, Internet access, telecommunications and related evolving systems and security issues with said systems. Required - an undergraduate degree with coursework in computer science and a Master's degree in library science, management, computer technology, or a related field. The incumbent must have a minimum of three years of experience in library service with an emphasis in library automation. Public library experience is highly desirable. Complete application, resume, and cover letter. EEOA.
Salary and benefit information: Salary range $52,987 to $66,234 dependent upon qualifications plus excellent benefits.
Submit resume and application to:
Arrowhead Library System Position opening, 5528 Emerald Avenue, Mountain Iron, MN 55768.
Thomson Reuters - Software Engineer
Thomson Reuters - Eagan, MN
We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the Financial & Risk, Tax & Accounting, Intellectual Property & Science and Media Markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters offers new college grads the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals in a collaborative, innovative learning environment. We are currently looking for individuals that are launching their careers in the following areas: software engineering, software testing, database engineering, business analyst, data analyst, mobile development and more.
* Programming Languages (Java, J2EE, C#, VB.NET, Python, Ruby, Groovy)
* Mobile Development (iOS, Android)
* Relational Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server)
* Virtualization (VMware, Lab Manager, VDI)
* Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux, AIX, SuSe)
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline meeting program academic requirements
* Strong desire to learn new technologies
* Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to communicate effectively & professionally to both technical & non-technical users
* Strong organization skills and attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize work and communicate issues in a timely manner
* Ability to work independently or as part of an agile development team
* Strong problem analysis approach
With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
We seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer.
According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the H-1B visa cap has been met for the 2014 fiscal year (October 1, 2013-September 30, 2014).Author: cfordComments
SFM Mutual - Software Developer
SFM Mutual Insurance - Bloomington, MN
SFM is actively recruiting a 2014 Computer Science graduate. The role will involve software development. The main technology we use today is .Net. If you are seeking a unique opportunity in a smaller organization wherein you will be required to work directly with business users, please see contact below. We are located in Bloomington, MN. We pay very competitively, support ongoing education and provide advancement opportunities. Because we are a company of 225 employees, IT roles are typically broader and allow additional learning and challenges than students will experience at a large company where they are boxed into a specific role. SFM is not able to support international students at this time.
Debra L. Zorn, PHR
SFM Mutual Insurance
3500 American Blvd. W
Bloomington, MN 55431Author: cfordComments
St Louis Co, MN - IT Manager
ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MINNESOTA
IT Manager - Operations (Open)
Paper applications must be received in our office by 4:30 pm on the closing date.
Online applications can be submitted until 11:59 pm on the closing date.
SALARY: $29.83 - $34.79 Hourly (The salary range reflected above is the normal hiring range. The full salary range, including longevity pay, is $29.83 - $42.19 per hour based on the 2013 pay plan.)
KIND OF WORK:
Highly responsible management and professional work planning and managing the resources of assigned functions in the Department of Information Technology.
The incumbent in this position will manage several functional areas of the IT Department with specific responsibility for Network and Server Administration, Telecommunications, Service Desk and Media Systems Support. Attention to detail is a must.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF WORK:
An employee in this class is responsible for planning, coordinating, and directing the activities of assigned functions in the Department of Information Technology. Duties include managing the staff, equipment, and budget resources of assigned functional areas; planning and managing a variety of Department projects; developing short and long range plans for acquiring, implementing, and managing information technology solutions; assisting in the preparation and management of the department budget; coordinating plans for overall IT infrastructure, including capacity planning; and planning & coordinating the training and development of department personnel. The work is performed under the general direction of the executive management of the Department of Information Technology.
These work environment factors are general in nature and may vary depending on the specific position being filled. CONSTANT: Midrange vision; and work inside. FREQUENT: Talk. OCCASIONAL: Lift and carry up to 50 pounds; near, far, color vision; depth perception; field of vision; visual accommodation; hear up to 20 feet; bend neck; climb stairs; crouch; grasp; handle; move about; reach; rotate neck; sit; walk; work alone, with and around others; public contact; and extended days.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Pass/Fail):
* Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree in an information technology discipline, statistics, mathematics, business management, public administration, or closely related field; AND five years of full-time paid progressively responsible experience, at least one year of which must be in a lead work, project management, or supervisory role, in applications programming, applications development, operations management, information technology support, or a related field; OR applicable experience/education as determined by the Human Resources Director.
* Possession of a valid driver's license or equivalent mobility.
EXPERIENCE & TRAINING (100% Supplemental Questionnaire):
Points will be awarded for job-related experience and education exceeding the minimum qualifications. Only experience occurring during the ten most recent years will be used in determining this rating. Experience beyond ten years may be included on the application for purposes of meeting minimum qualifications or informing the hiring authority of your complete employment history.Author: cfordComments
Interns Wanted in Burnsvill, MN
Lancet Data Services - Burnsville, MN
Lancet Data Sciences in Burnsville, MN, specializes in Business Intelligence and is interested in hiring interns. If interested contact Director of Human Resources Terri Pilaczynski at email@example.com.Author: cfordComments
HealthPartners Recruiting Event at UMD CS Dpt.
HealthPartners Recruiting Event
Web Systems Intern
Students interested in summer intern positions in Duluth.
Date: Tuesday, March 11th
Where: Computer Science Student Lounge
Take advantage of this great networking/career opportunity with HealthPartners. This time will be open for networking, information sharing, or possible interview scheduling for our available Duluth positions!
Apply in advance @
Health Partners Summer Intern - Duluth
Health Partners - Duluth, MN
Web Support Summer Intern
Enter Duluth in search window
Job ID: 29586
Department: Application Operations Mgmt
Position Type: Temporary Full-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (summer)
Hrs/Pay Period: 80
Looking for an excellent opportunity to showcase your computer expertise. The HealthPartners Duluth Regional Technology Center is seeking 2 interns with an interest in developing their computer programming, quality assurance and web development skills. This highly motivated candidate will work on various projects related HealthPartners business systems.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to assist the Regional Technology Center team with IS&T project support. This is a full-time paid ($10/hour) position, working 40 hours per week with a flexible schedule. The length of this internship is 3 months, with the potential to extend.
* Assist experienced programmers with process enhancements
* Assist with Quality assurance activities
* Help develop up-to-date documentation
* Assist with team website maintenance and enhancements
* Other computer related projects
* Enrolled in or a recent graduate of a Management Information Systems program
* Excellent computer skills. Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Experience in computer programming languages
* Excellent listening and writing skills
* Must be flexible
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to work independently and in a team setting
* Interest in healthcare field
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care. HealthPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Health is what we do. Partnership is how we do it.Author: cfordComments