176 Engr Bldg (map)
1303 Ordean Court
Duluth, MN 55812
Engineering Experience at UMD is Based On a Modern, Practical Curriculum
- Chemical engineering design:
unit operations, reaction engineering, separations, process control
& simulation, engineering economics, hands-on laboratories, product and
- Modern Applications: Biochemical
engineering, bioseparations, air pollution control, transport phenomena,
ChE analysis, tissue engineering.
- Engineering fundamentals:
mechanics, computational methods, computer science, materials science,
particle technology, thermodynamics, and transport phenomena.
- Fundamental sciences: physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics,
- University of Minnesota
- Opportunities for research with faculty, internships,
and COOP work experience
- Student chapters of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Omega Chi Epsilon, and Tau Beta Pi.
- UMD is a link in the Order
of the Engineer.