Eleven Vision Groups identified a vision for 2020, 2-4 goals, and a number of action steps in each of 11 areas of campus life. The Vision Groups and the conveners or facilitators of each group are listed below.
Vision Group Topics and Contact Persons
Vision Group Goal
Develop a vision, goals, and activities for selected area of campus activity in a timely manner.
Vision Group Process and Timeline
- Each vision group developed a vision for its topic area to be achieved by 2020
- Identified possible futures with respect to topic area
- Generated a preferable future within the parameters of the SWOT analysis
- Communicated their vision in the form of a scenario or another
appropriate means by February 3, 2011.
- Each group developed 2-4 goals that could be achieved in 3-5 years or less and would move the campus toward achieving the 2020 area and campus vision. Goals were completed by February 11, 2011.
- Each group identified several action steps for each goal that could be achieved in 1-2 years and would move the campus toward achieving each goal. This list of action steps was completed by February 25, 2011.