University of Minnesota Duluth
myUMD | Search | People | Departments | Events | News

CEHSP Advising & Academic Services

Advising & Academic Services, 120 Bohannon Hall, 1207 Ordean Ct, Duluth, MN 55812

Phone: (218) 726-7156; Fax: (218) 726-7073; Email:

UMD CEHSP Bulldog Logo

CEHSP Advising & Academic Services Forms

Bring completed forms to 120 Bohannon Hall

Major Declaration Form

This form is for current CEHSP students changing to another major within CEHSP. If you are currently in another college at UMD (CLA, CSE, SFA, LSBE) and want to change to CEHSP this is not the form you complete. Instead you will use the Change of College form below under the Office of Financial Aid and Registrar heading.

Minor Declaration Form

Use this form if you want to declare a minor in CEHSP.

Exception to the APAS Form  

Use this form if you have a course on your APAS that needs to be substituted for a program requirement. You will need to get signatures from your Academic Advisor and from the Department Head.

Feedback Form       

If you have comments, thoughts, or questions that will help us to address the issues on your mind you are welcome to use this form.

Registration Forms

Course Registration Worksheet

Schedule Planning Worksheet

Time Management Resource

168 Hours Planning Guide

Re-Enrollment Requests

If you were dismissed from CEHSP and wish to request re-enrollment, you need to fill out both of these forms and turn them in to the Advising Office in 120 Bohannon Hall:

CEHSP Request for Re-Enrollment After Dismissal

UMD Request for Re-Enrollment.


Financial Aid & Registrar Forms


Website for Financial Aid & Registrar

Class Time Conflict Approval

Request for Term Credit Overload

Request to Add Class After Second  Week of Term

Change of College

Re-enrollment Request

University Petition

Transfer Credit Evaluation