CEHSP Welcome Week Committee
The purpose of the CEHSP Welcome Week Committee is to develop a strategic approach to increasing retention and graduate rates by
- analyzing retention data on our students to identify problem areas where we are losing students;
- deciding if there is opportunity to increase retention at an identified point in time (do we have any control?);
- identifying best practices that apply to the problem;
- advising on interventions; and
- measuring impact of interventions.
The Committee will be cognizant of campus-based initiatives so efforts are not expended on redundant activities. It is important to recognize that this is a long-term process and the strategy must be dynamic as new information is collected and new interventions applied.
The following individuals will serve through June 30, 2009.
- Jackie Millslagle and Sue Darge—Co-facilitators
- Jean Stevenson—Education faculty
- Kim Riordan—Education faculty
- Pat Sundin—Student Affairs staff
- RaeAnn Johnson—Psychology staff
- John Keener—HPER faculty
- Robert Lloyd—Psychology faculty
- Lynette Carlson—CSD faculty
Retention Committee has been renamed to Welcome Week
SPRING 2008 Retention Committee Meeting Schedule
Retention Committee Meeting minutes