CEHSP Retention Committee
February 26, 2008
Present: Jean Stevenson, Kim Riordan, Bob Lloyd, RaeAnn Johnson, Lynette Carlson, John Keener, Sue Darge, Jackie Millslagle
- Three data reports distributed:
- CEHSP Enrollment by Level in Fall 06, and returning Level Fall 07. This report wlil prove helpful in tracking progress on the 30-60-90 Roadmap.
- Retention Report for CEHSP, 2000 to 2006.
- Graduation Report for CEHSP, 2000 to 2004
- Update on some retention initiatives. The draft Welcome Week schedule was distributed. Plans are to have the Welcome Week (formerly Bulldog Bash) take on much more academic emphasis. A CEHSP-specific session will be help from 2:00-5:00 August 28th; approximately 13-15 CEHSP faculty will be recruited to deliver an academic success message to our incoming NHS students. In addition, faculty will be invited to develop workshops for Saturday and Monday afternoons of the Welcome weekend. More information will be distributed in the near future.
- The draft survey was discussed and Jackie took input for changes. Kim Riordan explained an engagement activity and the members agreed it would be a good first session. The revised survey will be circulated.
Jackie Millslagle, Recorder