There must be an Affiliation Agreement signed and on file with every school or other agency in which students are placed for practicum, student teaching, or internships. The following contract templates (CEHSP Forms Library) have been approved by Office of General Counsel.
- P-12 schools and school districts, use a Field Experiences Contract
- CSD clinical sites, use CSD Affiliation Agreement
- SW practicum sites, use SW Affiliation Agreement
- All other agencies, use Affiliation Agreement
- Prepare the contract and submit 3 ORIGINALS with signatures from the affiliated agency to the Dean´s Office. Attach a cover note with the name and address of the person who will sign for the affiliated agency.
- The Dean and Associate Dean have authority signature on Affiliation Agreements and Clinical Experiences Contracts.
- Signed documents will be forwarded to the afiliated agency and the department.
- One original will be maintained on file in the Dean´s Office for the duration of the contract.