CEHSP Expense Reimbursement for National Searches
The Dean's Office will pay for:
- Maximum of 2 people from search committee at breakfast with candidates
- Maximum of 2 people from search committee at lunch with candidates
- Maximum of 2 people from search committee at dinner with candidates
- Use the per diem rate for Duluth:
- If you choose to purchase food from a vendor and bring to the campus or use UMD Food Service, the maximum to be reimbursed from the Dean’s Office will be at the per diem rate times a maximum of two search committee members plus the candidate.
- Candidate’s travel – use the best available rates for airfare; use hotels with U of M contracts only unless a better price is obtainable else where; receipts are required for all additional allowable expenses (e.g. parking, taxi, etc.).
- Internal candidates - hotel lodging will not be reimbursed for local candidates.
1) If departments want to spend more than what is allotted from the Dean's Office, they can pay for it from departmental funds as long as University policy and the rule of consistency is followed.
2) Submit request for expense reimbursements no later than June 15.