UMD Continuing Education
Main navigation |
General Certificate Admission Requirements for all Continuing Education Certificates:
- At least a 2.0 GPA on all undergraduate college coursework.
- At least a 2.7 GPA on all graduate college coursework.
- At least a 75% successful completion rate on all college coursework.
- Individual certificates have additional standards. View the additional requirements of individual certificates.
- You cannot be admitted to more than two certificate programs at one time.
- There is a non-refundable certificate application fee of $35.00.
Graduate and undergraduate credit:
- You cannot take both graduate and undergraduate courses during the same term.
- If you are admitted to a graduate certificate program, you must pay graduate tuition and take all of the coursework for graduate credit. The same rule applies to undergraduate certificates.
- A minimum of 75% of the certificate coursework must be taken at UMD.
Please be aware: Continuing Education certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid.
For more information on certificate programs:
218-726-8149 or firstname.lastname@example.org