Online courses provide you with a convenient and flexible way to study. Online courses bring education directly to your home; they teach you to be self-disciplined, and they work very well with your busy schedule. Online courses utilize course management systems such as Moodle or an instructor created website. Choose from a variety of subjects and take an online class!
Online Student Checklist:
- Search for online courses offered through UMD by term.
- Complete and submit your registration form.
What Happens Next:
- Confirmation of your registration will be sent to you via email.
- Your UMD student ID number, and information regarding tuition and fees will be sent to you via US postal service.
- Once you have your UMD student ID number, you should activate your UMD email account, acquire a student ID or U Card (A UCard is not required but you will need one to gain access to many University services, including the UMD Library), and prepare to pay your tuition and fees.
- Information on how to get started on your online class will be emailed to you before classes begin.