Registration fee (for the fair): $10 pre-register / $25 at the door. Credit/debit card only. Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Pre-register in GoldPASS November 16th-February 12th. Pre-registered students will receive a box lunch.
If you do not pre-register, you may register at the door for $25, payable by cash or credit card only. We are not able to accept checks.
If you do not have access to a credit or debit card, please contact email@example.com for an alternative means of registration.
A limited number of need based fee waivers are available. You must apply for a waiver by Jan 22 or Feb 8.
Log into your GoldPASS account to:
- Register for the Fair (event ID 2604), until February 12
- View Employers Attending the Fair (searchable, available starting November 16)
- See list of organizations interviewing at the fair (in the Informational Materials section for the event in GoldPASS)
- Drop your resume* to employers, until February 17
We strongly suggest that you prepare for the fair prior to attending the fair. Find additional information and prep tips at www.umjobfair.org
The Fair has gone mobile! Download the University of Minnesota Guidebook app and search for the U of M Job & Internship Fair
FREE BUS FROM UMD!
UMD Career and Internship Services will provide a free bus from UMD to the Fair and back. You must sign up by Feb 16th in Career and Internship Services, 22 SCC. A $10 deposit will hold your seat and will be returned to you when you are on the bus. Registration for the event does not guarantee a seat on the bus.
* Prepare and upload your resume well ahead of time to allow for the GoldPASS resume approval process.