UMD students/alumni should pre-register for the event in GoldPASS by April 2nd:
- Log into GoldPASS, using the Student/Alumni Login button
- Go to Career Events on the GoldPASS top menu
- Find the Minnesota Education Job Fair in the list and click on the name (if you do not see the event listed, you may not be eligible to attend, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you think otherwise).
- At the top, click on the Register for Event button.
- Fill out the form AND enter your credit/debit card information.
- Take the Licensure Survey (link is on the event page in GoldPASS)
There is a $25 fee to attend. Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you do not pre-register, the fee at the door is $50.
Deadline to pre-register is April 2, 2014.
Alumni: Use your x500 (email/internet-8 characters) to log into GoldPASS. If you don't have one, or don't remember your password, please contact the UMD Helpdesk at email@example.com or 218-726-8847. Once in GoldPASS, send questions to Career and Internship Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-726-7985.
We strongly suggest that you prepare for the fair prior to attending the fair.
Getting Ready for the Education Job Fair Workshop on April 2.