You are here
Equity & Diversity Certificate Program
The Equity and Diversity Certificate is a program developed by the University of Minnesota System’s Office of Equity and Diversity. This ally model series of workshops help participants develop tools necessary for advancing equity and diversity in all aspects of their personal and professional lives. It’s free of charge and open to all faculty and staff on all campuses of the University of Minnesota.
UMD has been building internal capacity to offer this certificate. Thanks to those efforts (supported by all VC units and the Chancellor's Office) we are able to offer all 10 workshops in the Basic Certificate on the UMD Campus.
For details and workshop descriptions PLUS sign up for offerings on the UM, Twin Cities campus - click here
Spring 2019 Offerings at the UM, Duluth campus:
Click on each workshop title to register
- Race, Racism, & Privilege Fri, Feb 01, 2019, 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM, Kirby Student Center Rafters
- Collective Access for All Wed, Feb 20, 2019, 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM, Garden Room
- Challenging Classism Mon, Apr 08, 2019, 01:30 PM to 04:30 PM, Griggs Center (Kirby Student Center 202)
- Facilitating Challenging Conversations Tue, Apr 09, 2019, 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM, Griggs Center (Kirby Student Center 202)
- Gender Equity Tue, Apr 23, 2019, 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM, Griggs Center (Kirby Student Center 202
- Addressing Implicit Bias and Microaggressions, Tue, May 14, 2019, 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM, Griggs Center (Kirby Student Center 202
Please click the links above to go to the individual training pages, and log in Training Hub with your X.500 and password, then click the green "Enroll in Course" button to sign up.
OED workshop titles have been updated, please see the attached PDF file for more information.
Below is an image of the old numbering system for your reference.