Campus Climate Surveys
You are here
2015-16 Campus Climate Survey
In the fall of 2015, all UMD students, faculty, and staff were asked to take the Campus Climate Survey. This campus-wide climate survey is one example of how the university plans to benchmark and continue progress towards delivering on the goal of creating a diverse and inclusive campus for all. See Climate Survey Presentation.
The results were presented on September 13, 2016. Afterward, idea sessions were held for faculty, staff, and students.
Campus Climate Survey Results
- Executive summary
- Full report
- Results presentation
- Extended results presentation
- Idea sessions - qualitative analysis
- Follow-up to idea sessions presentation
- Campus Climate Unit Change Teams/UMD Commissions Kickoff 2017 presentation
- To request access to the Campus Climate Survey Data, please go to the proposal process page.
Campus Climate Survey History
2012 Campus Climate Study: Student Focus Group Study 2, October 2012
May 2012 Campus Change Team Recommendation on Goal 2, Action 5: Conduct a longitudinal survey and assessment of campus climate and diversity initiatives every three years, disseminating results and integrating findings into academic and student life. (Download PDF)
Leadership Team Response to 2011-2012 Campus Climate Study: Student Focus Group Study 2, Spring 2012