You are here
The goals of the Leadership Team are to provide campus leadership to create a more inclusive campus climate, receive, review and prioritize recommendations and goals and allocate resources to support work of social justice. They manage a communication plan for internal and external constituents and they facilitate discussion and defining of mission, core values. and goals with respect to inclusion. The overall purpose is to provide oversight for implementation of approved recommendations.
- Lendley Black, Chancellor, 218-726-7106, email@example.com
- Lisa Erwin, Vice Chancellor for Student Life, 218-726-8501, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Keyanya Student Association - 218-726 -7178 email@example.com
- Lynne Williams, Director of Marketing and Public Relations, 218-726-6141, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susana Pelayo-Woodward, Co-Chair of Campus Climate, Assistant to the Chancellor for Inclusive Excellence, 218-726-8444, email@example.com
- Fernando Delgado, Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, 218-726-7104, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Keto, Vice Chancellor for Finance and Operations, 218-726-7101, email@example.com
- Rick Smith, American Indian Learning Resource Center, 218-726-6293, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multicultural Center Student Leaders - REPRESENTATIVE
- Paula Pedersen, Co-Chair of the Campus Climate and Director of Education for Inclusive Excellence, 218-726-7860, email@example.com
- Karna Kurtz, Interim Director of Human Resources and Equal Opportunity, 218-726-6326, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Rosenthal, Staff Council, 218-726-8130, email@example.com@d.umn.edu
Leadership meetings agendas and summaries:
Your ideas, comments, and feedback are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.