Campus Climate Change Team
You are here
Charge to the Campus Change Team Charge
- Foster development of campus equity and diversity action plans.
- Research plans with respect to feasibility, cost, and timeline.
- Make recommendations to the Leadership Team.
- Build and maintain liaison with the other campus units, campus populations, and the community
- Facilitate publicity and promotion of events and programs that contribute to an inclusive
- Provide regular reports to the Leadership Team and the campus.
Campus Change Team Individual and Collective Values
- Respect for each other and respect for ideas
- Critical analysis
- Commitment to self-reflection and inner growth
Campus Change Team Meeting Agendas and Summaries
Campus Change Team Reports
Campus Change Team Membership
- Academic Affairs Support, Jill Anderson, email@example.com
- Chancellor's Office, Wendy Larrivy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Education and Human Service Professions,
- College of Liberal Arts, Deborah Petersen- Perlman, email@example.com
- College of Swenson Science and Engineering,
- Commission on Equity, Race, and Ethnicity, Rob Huffman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commission for Women,
- Finance and Operations, Tim Legarde, email@example.com
- LGBTQI Commission, Kathy Heltzer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lebovitz School of Business and Economics, Daniel Hsai, email@example.com
- Multicultural Center Student Council,
- School of Fine Arts, Stacey Crawford, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Association,
- Student Life,