- Biology Undergraduate Research in Science and Technology Program (BURST)
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- BIOL 3011 - Duluth Journal of Undergraduate Biology
- BIOL 3993 - Laboratory Teaching Experience
- BIOL 3994 - Undergraduate Research
- BIOL 3996 - Internship in Biology
Departmental majors gain a firm foundation in essential areas of biology through the core curriculum and have oppertunities to specialize in specific areas. The diverse faculty within the Department of Biology allows for a wide range of available courses for undergraduates. Students are encouraged to cater their coursework to their own interests and future plans. While organizing your class schedule and graduation plan ensure that you pay attention to semesters that each class is offered, as many are seasonally dependent.