Current Jobs and Opportunities for Biology Students
- Alaskan Observer, Inc. - North Pacific Groundfish Observer Positions available year-round. Recruiting now for trainings that will begin in January and February 2015.
- Argonne National Laboratory - 2015 Summer Internships and Part-Time Work Experience. Appl. deadlines 01/09/15 - 03/01/15.
- Chicago Botanic Garden- Conservation and Land Management Internship and Graduate Program in Plant Biology and Conservation. Appl. deadline: 01/15/15. Click here for program flyers.
- Department of Natural Resources, WI - Invasive Species Coordinator. Appl. deadline 01/04/15.
- National Eye Institute - Diversity in Vision Research & Ophthalmology program. Appl. deadline 03/01/15.
- Natural Resources Department, MN - Eco & Water Resources - Clean Water Legacy Hydrologist. Appl. deadline: 01/02/15. Fish & Wildlife - Roving Crew Member. Appl. deadline: 12/26/14.
- NEON Seasonal Field Technicians - Great Lakes Domain - Seasonal Field Technician Positions. And Internship Opportunities. Appl. deadlin: 02/16/15.
- PIBO Forest Service Fish & Aquatic Ecology Unit - Multiple Temporaray Botany and Fisheries Positions available. Appl. deadline "Early December 2014."
- PlantWise Native Landscapes and Ecological Restoration - Restoration Crew Leader. Appl. deadline 01/31/15.
- Restoring Minnesota - Ecological Restoration Online courses. Classes begin in August and run through the academic year. Click here for the program flyer. 03/23/14.
- SciTechsperience - Paid professional internship database.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln - 2015 Nebraska Summer Research Program. Priority Appl. deadline: 02/01/15, Final Appl. deadline: 03/01/15.
Current Scholarships for Biology Students
Minnesota Power - New Generation Scholarships. Appl. deadline 02/01/15.
Morris K. Udall Scholarship - Environment category open to all students. Appl. deadline 01/15/15.