You are here
Program Assessment Liaison (PAL) Activities
Program Assessment Activities Conducted by Program Assessment Liaisons (PALs)
During the academic year, a PAL:
- Coordinates program assessment discussions with faculty, staff, students, and others as applicable.
- Attends a PAL updates information session (fall*).
- Coordinates the completion of and submits the Annual Program Assessment Report (fall).
- Compiles information from the Annual Program Assessment Report to complete the Campus Assessment Data form (fall).
- Participates in the Program Assessment Peer Review (fall).
- Provides the program's Closing-the-Loop Update (spring).
- Works with administrators and assessment coordinators at the program, unit, and campus levels.
* During fall 2018, PAL updates will include details for the new assessment reporting procedures.