Program Assessment Liaison (PAL) Activities
You are here
Program Assessment Activities Conducted by Program Assessment Liaisons (PALs)
During the academic year, a PAL:
- Coordinates program assessment discussions with faculty, staff, students, and others as applicable.
- Attends a PAL Updates information session (Fall*).
- Writes and submits the Annual Program Assessment Reports through Compliance Assist (Fall).
- Participates in the Program Assessment Peer Review (Fall).
- Provides closing-the-loop updates (Spring; resource for 2016-17 reporting year).
- Works with administrators and assessment coordinators at the program, unit, and campus levels.
* During Fall 2018, PAL Updates information will include an overview of the Compliance Assist system upgrade, which will occur June 2018.