Civil Engineering Reunion
You are here
Civil Engineering’s 10-Year Reunion
Registration Coming Soon!
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Civil Engineering Department at UMD. Reconnect with old classmates, catch up with faculty, and learn what students are working on in and outside the classroom. Reunion activities include a cocktail reception in the High Bay, tailgating before the Homecoming football game, and an evening social at Hoops Brewing in Canal Park.
- All UMD alumni with degrees in Civil Engineering
- Department faculty and staff
- Select students from Civil Engineering
UMD’s Civil Engineering Department is celebrating a 10 year anniversary in 2018. The occasion provides an excellent opportunity to bring alumni back to Duluth to celebrate their accomplishments and the growth of the department.
WHEN: October 12-13, 2018
- Reception in Civil Engineering High Bay
- Student projects on display
- Brief program with department speaker(s)
- Cash bar & Hors d’oeuvres by UMD Catering
- Civil Engineering alumni tailgating - UMD Homecoming
- UMD Homecoming Parade
- UMD Homecoming Football game
- Alumni reception at Hoops Brewing
- Appetizers & sandwiches provided by UMD Catering
- Complimentary drinks