You are here
SAVE THE DATE: JUNE 8-10, 2018
Join fellow UMD alumni in a celebration of the 50th reunion of the class of 1968 on June 8-10th in Duluth. Alumni from all class years are invited back to share an unforgettable weekend of fun together with your friends new and old. Highlights of the weekend will include:
- The beauty and excitement of Duluth in the summer!
- Catching up with past classmates!
- A tremendous number of activities planned throughout the weekend to keep you as busy as you want to be.
- Join the Reunion Committee. Help with programming ideas and classmate outreach. Almost all the work is done via phone and email.
- Spread the word to classmates so everyone knows about this great event!
Peg Haley Kepner ’68, Co-Chair
Jerry Knickerbocker ’68, Co-Chair
Mike Dean ’67
John DeSanto ’68
Peter Ramme ’68
Steve Welsh ’69
Information on activities at the reunion will be posted in the next couple of weeks!
Update YOUR Contact information
Questions? Contact Alumni Relations:
Office of Alumni Relations
113 Chester Park
31 W. College St.
Duluth, MN 55812