- Geographic Territory
- Anoka, Willmar, Hutchinson, St. Cloud, Brainerd, (central Minnesota and north up to Cass Lake)
- Los Angelas, CA
- High School
- Eagle Rock High School
- Bachelor of Science, Dickinson State University; Master of Science, Bemidji State University
- Area of Study
- Social Studies (Secondary Education), Exercise Science, Kinesiology, and Coaching Administration
- I love sports and spend my free time running, reading, and eating all types of great food.
- Fun Facts
- I once got together with some friends and ran an EPIC Relay race from Portland, OR to Eugene, OR (about 170 miles!).
- Why UMD?
- I went from my hometown of Los Angeles, CA to Duluth, MN with some stops along the way. I decided UMD was for me because I love the upbeat campus buzz and the vibrant downtown lifestyle that are nicely wrapped into an awesome package right on Lake Superior.
- Admissions Counselor
- 25 Solon Campus Center
- (218) 726-7171