- Geographic Territory
- Wisconsin (Northwestern, Northeastern, Eau Claire, and Madison areas), Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Red Wing, MN
- High School
- Red Wing Central High School
- Bachelor of Applied Arts, UMD; Masters of Science, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Area of Study
- Communication and Teaching English (UMD), Counseling and Student Personnel--College Student Affairs (MSU)
- Chasing down my two young boys, boating, hiking, photography,
- Fun Facts
- My interest in photography has led me to two other interests - lighthhouses and what is called 'railfanning' which is basically watching for (sometime for hours) and photographing trains. Lighthouses are easy as they don't go anywhere. Trains are a different story.
- Why UMD?
- UMD offers the best of many worlds - a mid-sized campus where you can earn a University of Minnesota degree--one that is known and respected worldwide. Along with that, students get to study in a beautiful setting of the foot of the North Shore of Lake Superior and in the city if Duluth.
- Assistant Director, Office of Admissions
- 25 Solon Campus Center
- (218) 726-8812