This page is designed for accessibility. Content is obtainable and functional to any browser or Internet device. This page's full visual experience is available in a graphical browser that supports web standards. Please consider upgrading your web browser


University of Minnesota Duluth
myUMD | Search | People | Departments | Events | News

 Academic Advising

Who are my resources? Undeclared / Deciding Advisors

Students can begin their UMD academic career as an undeclared student in any one of three colleges:

College of Education and Human Service Professions (CEHSP)
Susan Darge Lombardo, (218) 726-7694,
120 Bohannon Hall

College of Liberal Arts (CLA)
CLA Advising & Academic Services, (218) 726-8180,
310 Kirby Plaza

Swenson College of Science and Engineering (SCSE)
Michele Hatcher, (218) 726-7585,
140 Engineering Building

Each college provides specific advising services for students who are undeclared or changing majors. Undeclared advisors are happy to work with students from any UMD college who want to explore or change majors.

Wherever you are starting, professional academic advisors will listen to your specific needs and help you create an individualized plan to find the major thatís right for you.

To gain more information and resources to assist undeclared or deciding students, click on the links above.

© 2017 University of Minnesota Duluth
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on 02/15/17 05:21 PM
University of Minnesota Campuses
Crookston | Duluth | Morris
Rochester | Twin Cities | Other Locations