The UMD Student Body in Fall 2013
- The total student enrollment was 11,241. Of these, 2,054 were new students.
- The student body included 5,870 men and 5,812 women.
- 9,289 students were undergraduates.
- 1,117 students stated they were minority. Minorities represented included African American, American Indian, Asian/Pacific, Hawaiian, and Hispanic.
- 302 international students attended UMD.
- Approximately 225 students will participate in the Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) during 2013-2014, receiving funding of approximately $380,000.
- 978 students were in graduate or professional programs.
The Graduating Class of 2012-2013
- 2,094 students earned bachelors degrees.
- Labovitz School of Business and Economics: 493 graduates
- College of Education and Human Service Professions: 429 graduates
- School of Fine Arts: 143 graduates
- College of Liberal Arts: 481 graduates
- Swenson College of Science and Engineering: 548 graduates
- 175 students earned masters degrees.
- Labovitz School of Business and Economics: 19 graduates
- College of Education and Human Service Professions: 69 graduates
- School of Fine Arts: 11 graduates
- College of Liberal Arts: 19 graduates
- Swenson College of Science and Engineering: 57 graduates
- In 2012-2013, 66 students completed their second year of medical school at UMD.
- In 2012-2013, the College of Pharmacy graduated 170 students in a combined class with the Twin Cities who earned the Pharm.D. degree.
- 13 students earned an Ed.D. in the College of Education and Human Service Professions.
Did you find what you were looking for?